Albuquerque Commercial Carpet Cleaning
With summer rain and winter snow and slush, Albuquerque & surrounding area carpets take a beating all year round. The professional carpet cleaners at Cleaning Specialists can help your office building, apartment or condo's carpeted lobby and hallways look their best with regular removal of dirt, grime and stains.
Our deep cleaning system uses self-neutralizing chemicals that eliminate dirt and pollutants from carpet fibers. We offer only the best cleaning methods and use the safest, most effective products. We work throughout the Albuquerque area and offer services for Albuquerque office buildings, apartment complexes and condominium common areas:
Not only will your flooring appear clean and fresh, but regular professional carpet shampooing also helps extend the life of your carpets. In fact, almost all carpet manufacturers now recommend that their carpets be professionally cleaned every 12 or 24 months, and some warranties now require regular cleaning as part of the terms of the wear warranty. High traffic areas often need cleaning even more frequently.
We specialize in the following services:
- Wall to Wall Carpets
- Shampoo Cleaning
- Mold & Mildew Removal
- Pet Stain and Odor Removal
- Repair & Re-stretching
- Stairs & Hallways
- No Harsh Chemicals
- Children & Pet Safe
- Fast Drying
- Scotchguard/Stain Protector
- Deep Cleaning
- Stain Removal
Our Carpet Cleaning Methods
Our professional technicians specialize in 7 different methods of carpet cleaning:
- Hot Water Extraction or 'Steam' Cleaning
- Combination of Hot Water Extraction and Shampoo
- Bonnet Cleaning
- Absorbent Dry Compound
- Deep Soil Encapsulation
Carpet Cleaning Tips
Carpeting can be one of the most durable investments you make for your business - provided you care for it properly. With routine cleaning and basic maintenance, a quality carpet can last 20 years or more.
Today's carpets are designed to hide soil and even repel it, thanks to advances in chemical treatments.
However, carpet fibers can still trap and hide dust, dirt, bacteria and other pollutants. Over time, that can lead to matting and a general deterioration of your carpet.
Regular carpet cleaning has a number of benefits that we sometimes forget:
- It extends the life of your carpet.
- It gives a fresh, clean look to a room.
- It makes a room smell better.
- It eliminates dust and particles that bother people with allergies and asthma.
Regular vacuuming is perhaps the easiest and most dependable way to giving your carpet a longer life.
Here are a few tips:
- Choose a vacuum cleaner with dual motors, one for suction and the other for the beater bar that loosens dirt. (Canister vacuums and 'electric brooms' don't have a beater bar).
- Making sure a vacuum cleaner has adjustable and rotating brushes that can loosen ground-in soil, and a strong enough airflow to penetrate to the backing.
- Making sure the filtration bag is enclosed and adequately limits particles from re-circulating into the air (Hepa-filters are recommended)
If you are looking for the most effective carpet cleaning in Albuquerque & surrounding areas, then you are in the right place.